Based in Chicago, Illinois
To Be Announced
|To Be Announced|
Coordinate and conquer with 2 to 4 players as you battle your way through procedurally generated environments. Join a misfit team of alien pals to save the planet from the robobug swarm! Utilize an ancient relic that revives and empowers you on your adventure. With the relic in hand, move collectively as a team, use it as a weapon, and have it guide you towards your goal in this couch co-op brawler.
Although it's appearance has changed much since the 2013 Global Game Jam, Tetrapulse was originally inspired by the sound of a heart and a love of local multiplayer games. We continued the development of the game as students after the jam until June when we officially for The Amiable Company. A few months later in September we successfully ran a Kickstarter to fund the basic needs of our development. Then in April 2014, we were excited to be invited to demo the game at PAX East as part of the Indie MINIBOOTH. We are currently continuing development and will be returning to PAX East this year as well.
- Single screen, local and network multiplayer for two to four players
- 4 unique player classes
- A plethora of different enemy types
- Collective movement and character-specific special attacks via the relic
- Art style that blends nature and technology
Tetrapulse Character Spotlight: Mooshi YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Tetrapulse. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
- "Tetrapulse looks like it might be rather wonderful"
- Jim Rossignol, Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- "Beautifully strange and decidedly multiplayer"
- Konstantinos Dimopoulos, indiegames.com
- "More interesting than the standard run-and-gun cooperative game"
- Andrew Groen, penny-arcade.com
- "The Amiable has achieved an elevation in teamwork building"
- Jose Cardoso, beefjack.com
- "Where the scary robot aliens are many and the resources are few"
- Andras Neltz, kotaku.com
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About The Amiable
A Chicago based independent game studio aimed at reinventing what it means to sit down and play games among friends and strangers alike. With our combined powers in break dancing, fashion design, acoustic guitar, and pole vaulting we banded together to make video games. We use multiplayer games as a tool for making personal connections, growing communities, and to bring the virtual closer to reality.
More information on The Amiable, our logo & relevant media are available here.